HR Advisor I (BB-B1EF2)
Encontrado en: Expertini Argentina
Descripción:Here at Syneos Health
we are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor I.
Key Responsibilities include –
• Manage HR Business processes including but not limited to onboarding, off boarding, unemployment, employee records, benefits and compensation.
• Serves as subject matter expert for HR Services processes. These processes include monitoring HR systems records, evaluating client feedback, troubleshooting discrepancies, and providing root cause analysis – all with the intent to facilitate effective and compliant resolutions and recommendations
• Draws upon professional HR Services & Operations knowledge of the business environment, requirements, and strategies to design and/or update HR Services/Operations specific approaches, policies, programs, and processes for HR Centers of Excellence (COE) client groups.
• Responds in a timely manner to more complex employee inquiries (tier 2) and questions regarding HR Policies, pay, benefits, vacation, leaves, recognition, performance management, and general company policy questions. Elevates questions as appropriate.
• Supports matters of international employment eligibility including, but not limited to, visa sponsorship, immigration law, international transfers, ex-pat assignments and relocation plans
• Assists with effectively managing and documenting sensitive or difficult client interactions; evaluates elevations from HR colleagues.
• Performs analysis, provides corrective action planning and process improvement recommendations for HR Systems, HR transactional and inter-departmental practices.
calendar_todayhace 1 mes
info De jornada completa
work Syneos Health