Sr. Paid Media Manager (BB-908D5)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
The objective of this position is to support the team in the implementation of acquisition campaigns on the different digital platforms, as well as to create strategies and optimizations in relation to the segmentation of campaigns, target audiences, creatives, etc.
We are looking for someone who has experience managing digital paid campaigns, especially with a business model that has offline conversations as it works a little differently than the e-commerce model. We generate leads, who communicate with our academic agents and from there sell the sale; It is very important to understand that, although the objective in digital platforms is prospects, the final objective is sales and this is the one we use to optimize our efforts.
This person must feel very comfortable in both Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager. If you have experience running paid campaigns on YouTube, don't hesitate to apply ... this is a plus!
What you will be doing
- Development, implementation and management of acquisition campaigns in all digital marketing channels, including: YouTube, Google Search, Google Display, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Following strategy and guidelines provided by Marketing Lead in terms of Budget, Audience, A/B tests and Value Proposition (copies)
- Management of audiences for digital campaigns; this includes creating, optimizing audiences of interests and also creating similar audiences on all the platforms mentioned.
- Performance analysis of digital campaigns: This includes creating and presenting this report on a weekly basis to the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Work together with Performance Marketing team to create ads / creatives for all digital campaigns. You will be an essential part of the monthly request and will follow up with the design team.
- Attention to detail and performance driven to offline goals (currently integrated in our platforms)
- Support in any extra project that comes out related to marketing.
- Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager expert
- Google Analytics expert
- Knowledge in YouTube Studio
- High analytical knowledge and ability to gather/identify insights
- Minimum work experience of 3 years
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or any profession related to social networks.
- Experience implementing YouTube acquisition campaigns (This is a big plus!)
- Analytical and strategic capacity > The numbers do not lie and you will tell us what they say
- Creativity and innovation > Lots of ideas in your head
- Proactivity > You always think about what to do
- Ability to manage multiple channels > We will help you prioritize channels and tasks
- Communication skills > If you have a doubt, ask questions and find out
calendar_todayhace 6 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work Aprende Institute