Senior Financial Analyst - LATAM (BB-83622)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Descripción:Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Senior Financial Analyst – LATAM! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Financial Analyst – Latin America (LATAM) role is responsible for ensuring accurate and complete accounting records for all Cielo LATAM entities (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico), ensuring the monthly financial statement close is completed timely and assisting in other monthly activities, such as payroll review, billing approvals, collections, supplier payments, and local tax requirements. This role will coordinate the reconciliation of Cielo records with our third-party accounting firm and working with Cielo tax to ensure accurate and timely tax payments.
- Assist with month-end close, including preparation of journal entries, review of account balances and sign-off that the month-end income statement and balance sheet accounts are reasonable for each legal entity
- Ensure all accounting transactions are booked accurately, completely and timely in accordance with professional codes of practice, U.S. and local accounting standards and service level agreements
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts, including intercompany and prepare and record intercompany debit and credit notes
- Reconcile and adjust US GAAP financial statements to local GAAP for reporting purposes
- Reconcile monthly tax reports to the ledger for submission to government entities
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Assist with financial statement audits as needed
Billing / Collections
- Understand customer contracts, billing elements and advise business on accounting or collection concerns
- Work with Cielo Billing department to ensure all invoices are accurate, complete, and sent to customers timely
- Assist in follow-up on customer invoice questions or concerns
- Monitor AR aging, bank account activity and follow-up on collection of invoices over 30 days past due, review for uncollectable accounts and recommend reserves when required.
Accounts Payable / Treasury
- Coordinate entry, coding, and approval of all third-party supplier invoices in NetSuite
- Ensure proper tax coding or withholding prior to final payment
- Coordinate approved payments through government required portals
- Maintain cash forecast to determine amount of monthly cash transfer needed from parent company for upcoming invoices
- Review payroll files provided by Payroll department reasonableness and provide to Corporate Controller for final review
- Allocate team members’ payroll to correct GL grouping (departments, accounts, etc.) for financial reporting purposes
- Former regional support with multiple LATAM country experience (ideally ARG-MX-COL-BRA)
- 5 to 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite (Oracle PBCS is a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of U.S. GAAP and Local GAAP for each LATAM entity assigned
- Experience in a service company, preferably employment staffing or recruiting
- Strong ability to partner / collaborate with local business leaders
- Strong communication and project management skills
- College degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field is strongly preferred
- Fluent in Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus)
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at click apply
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina