Data Engineer (BB-6C50E)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Descripción:We are looking for a Data Engineer to be part of the team of an American Company, where the big data space is growing rapidly, beyond the data pipeline, you will also be instrumental in bringing the data-driven products and features to life and helping build the future of the company.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the product teams, building models and APIs to drive new features delivers analysis to further improve engagement in existing features, and empowers our business with real-time insights to drive growth in market share, engagement, and revenue. We see 1 trillion events per year and process 10TB of data daily.
The challenges of this position are:
- Manage & improve a Hadoop-based data pipeline (EMR / Cloudera, Impala, Airflow, among others)
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer.
- Experience working with Hive and Apache Airflow
- Experience working with Hadoop
- Experience in Python, primary with scripts
- Knowledge in Redshift/EMR
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with a massive volume of Data.
The role is 100% remote, $USD/Hour as a contractor You'll have the opportunity to contribute with your ideas!
calendar_todayhace 1 semana
work Future Manager Argentina