SEO Senior Manager (BB-4497B)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Descripción:The objective of this position is to take our SEO strategies to the next level by working with our SEO Specialist and SEO redactor to understand set KPIs and priorities for this channel. Our vision is to generate 20% of our revenue from SEO organic traffic, currently 7%.
We are looking for a proactive team member who has a solid background creating and implementing SEO strategies, such as technical SEO and SEO on-page. Also, we want someone who’s always thinking about new ideas to test. We are all about experimenting, measuring and iterating!
Our business model involves generation of leads, which will ultimately convert with one of our academic advisors; therefore, the final objective is offline conversions. For this role, we need someone who understands how to measure the impact of SEO tactics on lead generation and sales conversions.
This person should feel comfortable creating, modifying and optimizing pages on wordpress. Plus, have excellent written communication skills.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for participation % of SEO on overall Revenue and lead volume.
- Responsible for driving organic traffic to our website and converting visits to leads and sales
- Development, implementation, measurement and analysis of SEO strategies.
- Management of our website content; working closely with our Brand Manager, SEO Specialist and SEO Redactor.
- Proposing new ideas to implement and test, to gain traffic and lead generation
- Manage the SEO team: Specialist and Redactor
- Performance analysis of SEO tactics: this includes creating and presenting this report on a weekly basis to the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Work together with the Performance Marketing team to ensure alignment on SEM and SEO initiatives,
- Support in any extra project that comes out related to marketing.
- Google Analytics expert
- Google Tag Manager expert
- Keywords search expert
- High knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in related industry
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or any profession related to social networks.
- Creativity and innovation > Lots of ideas in your head
- Proactivity > You always think about what to do
- Analytical and strategic capacity > The numbers do not lie and you will tell us what they say
- Ability to manage multiple channels > We will help you prioritize channels and tasks
- Communication skills > If you have a doubt, ask questions and find out
calendar_todayhace 5 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work Aprende Institute