Creative Director (BB-D0190)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Hi there! We are looking for a Creative Director for a Media Agency from New York with experience in Paid Social Media, Design, and working in an e-commerce environment, who will be managing creative teams throughout a fast-paced environment. And also, helping to build a team culture of creativity, fun, and growth.
Location: Remote, EDT time zone (reporting to New York)
Engagement: Full-time role, 40 hours per week
Athyna is a remote recruitment agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by ethically sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proud 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causes
What you'll do...
- Mentoring a talented team of creatives to develop the performance marketing mindset.
- Expand our services and win new clients.
- Hiring, growing and managing a team of video/graphic designers and copywriters.
- Developing and contributing to frameworks, templates, testing processes to easily quantify the results of your creative efforts.
- Helping to build a team culture of creativity, fun, and growth.
- Improve processes to ensure a consistently high level of work for each client.
- Help clients communicate their brand message through visual media (video and static graphics).
- Create advertisements that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across all channels (email, digital advertising, landing pages, site banners, mobile apps, and more).
About the client...
A fast-paced, constantly evolving digital advertising startup based in the US.
You'll Love This Job If You're...
An expert at execution. You can produce at a rapid pace and love the feeling of churning through projects!
Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. We're in startup mode, after all!
Driven by details. You're meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
An exceptional multitasker. You're quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
A team player with a positive attitude. You enjoy collaborating with others to achieve goals
Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- Knowledge of direct response digital marketing
- Experience in UX / UI is a plus
- Knowledge of consumer psychology
- Experience with paid search and paid social
- Experience in digital design in an e-commerce environment
- Ability to analyze creative performance
- Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within design and brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of design principles and a keen awareness of current design trends and technologies
- Experience managing a design team
- Graphic design, video editing, motion graphics
- Copywriting is a plus
calendar_todayhace 6 días