Business Technology Solutions Consultant (BB-1A030)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
ZS’s Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements;
- Partner with program lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners;
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Lead the development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Help lead user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation phases;
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines preferred, other degrees will be considered;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Experience with SQL, R or Python;
- Deep understanding of data management best practices and data analytics
- Up to speed with latest technologies in reporting, data warehousing, and data management
- Ability to lead requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, planning and leadership skills;
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades .
calendar_todayhace 2 horas