Manager Digital Commerce Marketing - LA OU (BB-5D029)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Primary location will be Argentina; however Flexible Location is allowed (within Latin America countries). Budget Relocation not approved for this role.
Why being part of Coca Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America.
People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Lead the Digital Commerce marketing campaigns at the OU level , including D2C + B2B2C
- Develop strategies , tactics and programs in partner with FFAA and other digital commerce players in order to maximize digital transactions (D2C + B2B2C)
- Develop solutions t o increase scale and effectiveness of OU D2C platforms
- Work in partnership with Digital Commerce team in the development and assessment of the plans, and develop capabilities to evolve the campaigns in real-time
- The Digital Commerce Marketing lead plays a key role in disrupt the way we do marketing and educate/ spread that throughout the organization .
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
- Digital – savvy: 8-10 years of digital marketing, including digital commerce and data-driven marketing experience
- Experience working in cross -functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
- Great understanding and passion for the e-commerce, FFAA, data and CRMs
- Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
- Role will require communication with OU IMX lead, OU marketing team, OU commercial team and digital commerce leaders in other OUs;
- Role will also interact frequently with external parties, particularly with the main digital commerce players
- Key role in bringing freshness to the system on disruptive ways to approach marketing
KEY KNOWLEDG E REQUIREMENTS
- MASTERY OF ( REQUIRED )
- DIGITAL, DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING
- DIGITAL COMMERCE
- DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- RELATIONSHIP WITH KEY LATAM DIGITAL PLAYERS
- AGILE WAYS OF WORKING
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 3 días