SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Support (BB-78193)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Requisition ID: 283169
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience : gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility : with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
The Team is responsible to demand and accelerate pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based marketing, data-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, and more.
It enables sales by providing highest impact of all push and pull marketing channels. Look beyond return on investment of own activities and work across the entire marketing organization to assure optimal return on marketing investment for SAP.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Support
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
As an Intern in you’ll:
- Strategy Execution – Have a basic understanding and eagerness to learn how to translate business strategy and objectives into effective marketing execution tactics. Pursue the proper training so as to learn how to apply consistency and ensure compliance with all demand generation activities. Develop a sense of how to build a balanced set of marketing activities across all pipeline stages including acceleration and close activities as required.
- Lead Management – Proactively engage in lead management review and analysis to understand the processes and to facilitate additional reporting activities. With management guidance, learn to collaborate with key sales and business stakeholders to increase impact of marketing. Seek to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimize related campaign processes for improved future execution.
- Data and Performance Management – Focus on execution and speed to market to independently document campaign execution and lead management activities in the system of record, including CRM, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Market Research/Analysis – In preparation for successful tactic execution, learn to understand the market and target audience, how to segment and adapt messages, and to optimize campaign tactics.
- Asset Development and Management – In line with defined programs and campaigns, manage the coordination, development, and dissemination of assets such as videos, blogs, infographics, websites, white papers, etc., on time and on budget.
- Agency Management – In line with respective purchasing policies and management decisions, manage projects in conjunction with marketing agencies. This includes the set-up of purchase orders/shopping carts, as well as the coordination of respective project budgets.
- Field Enablement – In consistent alignment with sales and business stakeholders, understand the role of stakeholder management in the development of effective marketing tactics and assets. Brief and align with internal stakeholders in order to optimize leverage and impact of planned marketing activities.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management – In line with the marketing vision, maintain a high level of customer focus in order to contribute towards creating a valuable customer experience. This includes servicing inquiries, resolving problems, responding to direct customer requests (especially in local markets or for events), and more.
- Channel & Ecosystem – Be familiar with how to consider and/or leverage different routes to market such as channels and ecosystem (GCGB) to optimize impact and reach of respective marketing tactics.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Must be a current University student of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related
- The initiative to work independently in a self-directed environment
- A passion to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to collaborate and work across virtual teams to achieve combined goals.
- Strong business-orientation, process design and analytical skills combined with a focus on execution and results
- Strong organizational skills
- Accountability for achieving both individual and shared team goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a desire for continuous improvement
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: ******** or ******** , APJ: ******** , EMEA: ******** ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
calendar_todayhace 2 días