Heroku DX Software Engineer (BB-54411)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsWe’re looking for people who are interested in the software development lifecycle and their best practices, how software is tested, packaged, and released to production as web applications or services. You value empathy and teamwork. We celebrate our successes as a team, and we help each other to achieve that success. You have a strong commitment to engineering excellence. We care about our code, our interfaces, our tests, our continuous delivery pipelines, and our metrics and monitoring. You have the skills to give and receive feedback. We highly value communication within the team, continuously improving ourselves, and the way we work together.
You have a good ability to solve problems in complex systems: you’re not afraid to dive in, read the logs, ask for help, and follow the stack traces wherever they go. You can work and prioritize in an environment that has many simultaneous projects, teams, interrupts, and priorities. It is important that you are able to understand our key drivers and use that understanding to help prioritize your efforts.
- You need to have worked with complex distributed systems and be familiar with how the internet and web applications work.
- Willing to work on a distributed team (majority of the team works from home) spanning multiple time zones. Prior remote work experience not required, as many of us learned how to work remotely on the job.
- Comfortable reading and writing code with a team in at least one of Ruby, Go, Python, Java, or Erlang. It's fine if you know more than one of those languages and/or other languages, but they are the four most important languages that Heroku & Salesforce is built upon. We need people who are comfortable with them, and open to switching between them.
About DX Tools & UI Salesforce DX provides the development tools to build and deliver applications running on the Salesforce and Heroku platforms. Our vision is for developers to focus on their applications and organizations using simple, delightful interfaces, and leave operations to us. We are creating our first Function as a Service (FaaS) platform, called Evergreen, extending and improving the capabilities of the Heroku and SalesforceThe DX Tools & UI team is a new development team within Salesforce. We provide flexibility of software development with tooling, user interfaces, and 3rd-party integrations that enable customers to be successful in their application development, organization changes, deployment, measurement, testing and integration. We are hiring software developer to enhance the platform to provide workflows and tools to help developers manage the entire application lifecycle, from development and testing to staging and production. We're responsible for features such as Pipelines, Review Apps, Heroku CI, and includes building containers from source, employing buildpacks, and continuous deployment.
What's this job like?
- Designing and delivering products to customers though leveraging the existing Heroku platform in order extend it to provide new features such as Heroku CI, Review Apps 2.0, and Functions as a Service.
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug issues related to compatibility, functionality, and performance
- Participation in the on-call rotation with your team to keep services operational and highly available
- Contributions to Open Source, steering projects that are important to us such as Cloud Native Buildpacks.
- Other likely projects include:
- Stability and scaling improvements
- Reducing toil through automation
- Keeping our systems healthy, secure and up-to-date
How do I know if I should apply?
If you have experience with any of the following topics, you should apply!
- You are a curious, self-directed problem solver who enjoys working with people
- You have a strong software development background
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with Unix, REST API’s, services, databases, and web programming
- Curiosity to use technology like Kubernetes, KNative, Riff, Tekton, Cloud Native Buildpacks
- You have an interest in: software development lifecycle, continuous testing and delivery, devops, API development, web application development, distributed computing, complex systems, PaaS, IaaS, cloud services.
OSDE 410 for you and your family
Wellness and Education Reimbursements
Extended Paternal Leave
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or
Salesforce welcomes all.
calendar_todayhace 3 días