Art Director (BB-FC819)
Encontrado en: Jooble AR
Who we are:
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We're into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We're deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world's biggest and coolest brands.
We've come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here's a promise: We're people you'll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE seeks a Art Director to create simple, powerful answers to our client's business challenges. The Art Director is a vital member of every POSSIBLE team, assisting clients and internal projects.
What you'll do:
- Knowledge | Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, typography, illustration, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Guidelines | Become an expert on the brand's guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define the look and feel of digital executions and provide feedback to team members.
- Communicative | Present work confidently to team members or clients if needed in English. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Generate synergy between both countries.
- Collaborate | with a wider creative team to create designs from concept through completion. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas, digital tactics, and other marketing activations with the Creative team while working on multiple projects.
- Process | Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
- Look & Feel | Help define the look and feel of innovative consumer-facing communications.
- Team | Work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to ensure maximum effectiveness of various executions.
- Clients | Demonstrate a complete understanding of each client's brand values, guidelines, and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
Who you are:
- Team Player | Work close to Art Directors, Copywriters, Audiovisual Designers and Editors and build up a team to ensure the best deliverables and client engagement.
- New | Proficient in the most up-to-date design programs and is always eager to research and learn about new tools, tips, and tricks.
- Hands-on | Analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to complete projects successfully.
- Mentorship | Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development; seeks out creative mentorship and inspiration.
- Open and collaborative | Exhibit an evident ability to self-edit and deliver valid initial thinking; is adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
What you'll need:
- Verbal and written fluency in English - excluding -
- 2 + years of design experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of interactive and website design, ideally in a digital agency environment.
- Present creative work clearly and engagingly.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to explain your thinking, both internally and externally, in English and Spanish.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Stay current with the latest web design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethics.
- Collaborate with a wider creative team to create and lead original designs from concepts, seeing it through completion.
- Experiment with multiple approaches to generate original visual directions.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to prepare and organize files for production and tech delivery.
- Must be a critical thinker, interpret wireframes, develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule.
- High-level technical skills in the latest art and design packages.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
- Native mobile design experience
- Experience with After Effects, Sketch
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and create visual concepts for all kinds of media.
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology and social media.
- Knowledge of web browsers and their limitations.
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We've built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world's most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
calendar_todayhace 2 días