Remote Senior Mobile Developer (BB-F5E52)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
About the Mobile Developer position
We are looking for a Mobile developer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
You should have significant experience in mobile development and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
Mobile Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Work together with Product Development team to plan new features
- Find and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay informed about new technology trends
Mobile Developer requirements are:
- 3+ years experience of working on a Mobile Developer position
- Published applications on the App store
- Solid experience with iOS and/or Android (Kotlin) development
- Good experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP design principles
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- Professional written and oral English language skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas is a plus.
We offer you:
- Very open working model, using agile methodologies and goal oriented
- 100% remote working with flexible schedules
- Excellent payment
- Relaxed, startup-oriented and friendly working environment
calendar_todayhace 1 día