16126-Contracts Analyst 2 (BB-C1CE5)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
To assist In-House Counsel with preparing and reviewing all project related contracts, Confidentiality Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Project Agreements, Vendor Agreements, and other contracts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews Project Agreements for newly awarded projects and works with Proposal Analysts to understand the budget and proposal accepted by the client at time of award.
• Reviews Master Services Agreements for new clients.
• Works closely with members of management team, proposal analysts, project managers, vendors, and client to finalize scope of work to be performed for a project.
• Works with all employees to facilitate the preparation and execution of confidentiality agreements.
• Prepares and negotiates consulting and vendor agreements.
• Reviews contract templates as requested.
• Strong understanding of the contract process and ability to serve as mentor to other team members
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Thorough knowledge of proposal and contract process within a Clinical Research setting. Ability to maintain long-range projects while managing daily details with a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to negotiate effectively with clients, vendors and sites.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute proposal activities.
• Willingness and ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as required.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
• Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
• BS/BA and 4 years of direct experience in contract review and development; at least one year within a CRO setting or equivalent level of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential.
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel required.
• Excellent follow-up/responsiveness.
calendar_todayhace 7 horas
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work IQVIA Holdings Inc.