Business Development Director, Manufacturing (BB-3C8CD)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Business Development Director, Manufacturing
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Industry Business Development Director - IBD Director, Latam
Base: OR Buenos Aires/Argentina OR Sao Paulo/Brazil
Report: SR. Director for Latam ( Based in Brazil)
Team: No direct team
Expertise: Strategy Consulting Firm experience + ManufacturingThe Sales IBD - Industry Business Development was launched at Salesforce in 2015 (EMEA) to help our local sales teams to maintain our 30+% pa growth in key industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Fin. Services and others. Since Salesforce is growing rapidly, we are expanding our IBD TEAM for Latin America!
The IBD team achieves this through external engagement with customers on a 1:1 basis or through speaking slots at events and through internal enablement and support to the sales teams with industry expertise. The team executes a playbook with 5 work-streams to help our sales teams achieve this high level of growth:
1. Industry Demand Generation: Lead structured and programmatic demand generation activities, engaging with the extended Salesforce team: sales, marketing, partners, sales programs, etc. This includes presenting at Salesforce events and 3rd party conferences with c-level customers
2. Industry Strategy and Alignment: Set up and run LATAM Sales industry communities within the Salesforce LATAM Sales and supporting organisation (e.g., organize training sessions, presentations by customers to our teams and run enablement workshops). IBD Leads also act as the COO of the Industry Boards – cross-functional groups led by a senior sales leader to drive focus and growth for the Industry across LATAM
3. Industry Sales Assets: Identify the industry sales assets (including value propositions, industry trends, C-level challenges and strategic value of technology). Develop and localise industry thought leadership - Points of View, whitepapers and industry plays
4. Industry Account Support: Work as part of the extended account teams on the top strategic accts for an Industry in LATAM providing bespoke industry expertise in a customer-facing capacity to develop and progress large sales opportunities. This account support can be extended to other accounts with large opportunities
5. Industry Enablement: Enable all customer-facing teams on the industry assets
IBD is part of an aligned LATAM team that drives and supports LATAM ACV (Annual Contract Value) growth in all its segments
The ideal candidate will be in a high-profile role to maintain and execute our playbook for the MANUFACTURING industries in LATAM. In this role you will cover following areas:
- Become the key point of contact for industry sales topics in the region
- Act as lead for account support for the industry including providing direct, hands-on support to top strategic accounts in LATAM
- Conduct relevant customer and industry research to support our industry sales teams.
- Adapt existing industry sales kits and re-usable assets to assist our sales teams in their customer engagements
- Lead our industry-focused communities across LATAM to align our sales teams around best practice and knowledge sharing
- Develop industry thought-leadership and industry points-of-view
- Train up and support new-hire or new to-territory sales team on industry initiatives / trends and Salesforce industry value propositions
- Present to and consult with Salesforce local and LATAM management on business trends to develop new industry programs and demand generation activities
- Act as liaison between field sales/presales/marketing and global / regional organizations
- Monitor pipeline progression, join forecast calls and review meetings with mainly local/regional industry sales teams, follow-up gaps and actions to bridge them
Skills / Attributes Needed
- Strong analytical background, ideally at a Tier 1 strategy consulting firm as Engagement Manager / Principal
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new projects
- Experience in dealing with senior leaders plus good networking and strong influencing skills
- Strong sense of ownership , accountable for delivering our 5 playbook work-streams
- Not necessarily deep industry experience, but with the intellect and passion to become an expert
- Ability to lead and influence extended teams without formal line-reporting authority
- Willingness to travel (inside LATAM) to support on-going activities, key opportunities (~30% of time)
- Strong business communication, and ability to present the industry concept internally (e.g., to Sales teams) and externally (in front of senior client or at events)
- For Brazil Base: Fluency in English and Portugueseand desirableSpanish
- For Argentina Base: Fluency in English and Spanishand desirable Portuguese
- Health Insurance
- Wellness reimbursements
- Education reimbursements
- Parental leave
- Childcare subsides
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work Rge Pte Ltd