Senior Account Executive (BB-FD3C7)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Senior Account Executive, FSP
* Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
* As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
* *Travel (approximately 40%) domestic and/or international.
* *Maintain regular contact with current sponsors and develop relationships with potential clients.
* *Coordinate ICON's RFP process & response.
* *Coordinate with operations for proposal defense meetings and other operational input.
* *Maintain regular communication with the Sr. Director of Business development or designee by timely submission of reports.
* *Positively interact with ICON operations personnel, keeping track of study status for projects with sponsors and coordinate change orders when notified of a change of scope by Project Managers.
* Attend and represent ICON at industry meetings and conferences, as appropriate and budgeted.
* *Ensure highly effective presentation and communication skills and to continually develop these skills through on the job training and external programs.
* *Meet annual sales goals and objectives.
* *Maintain an accurate and current client database.
* *Weekly reporting of client awards and visits to ensure regular contact with clients.
* To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time
calendar_todayhace 5 días
work ICON Public Limited Corporation