Finance Director in EMEA - SHR0130 (BB-85B4B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
You lead and empower our Finance & Legal teams, and you make sure that they have all the tools they need to provide their services. You spearhead the optimization of cash- and information flows across the organization, providing upper management with the insights they need to make the right decisions.
As Finance Director, you make sure that the right decisions are being made. You bring the right experience to assess financial risk and are able to raise awareness at any level of the organization. You are responsible for optimal Financial Control, Analysis, and Reporting, and you provide upper management with valuable insights in these areas. You drive Risk Management practices and awareness across the company - you don't stop us from taking risks, but you do make sure that we do it as smart as possible. You frequently take part in C-level dialogue and you report directly to the CEO.
The Finance Director is also responsible for day-to-day leadership of our Finance & Admin, Controlling and Legal & Compliance departments (10 FTE in total), and for managing related projects. You will be translating long-term company goals to strategical and tactical goals for your departments, and make sure that they have the tools they need to exceed internal clients' expectations. You ensure the teams' continued success, eliminate bottlenecks, and help improve their workflows.
Lastly, you play a key role in enabling business growth. To this end you advise core operations and staff departments both reactively and proactively. You also provide input and counsel to our sales organization to ensure ensuring that they have all the insights they need to write competitive proposals whilst having complete knowledge of costs and margins.
- You lead the Finance & Admin, Controlling and Legal & Compliance departments (10 FTE)
- You are accountable for delivery and optimization of Internal Controls & Management Reporting
- You lead our global Audit & Tax efforts and you manage external service providers
- You play a key role in business development processes, providing calculations and insights to optimize our business offering.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Finance, preferably in the area of Business Controlling
- You have at least 1 year of leadership experience in an international environment
- You are able to lead and empower multiple expertise teams
- You are a strong communicator and you can explain Finance to anyone
- You understand the balance between serving the business and being an independent voice
- You speak and write in fluent English.
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
calendar_todayhace 1 día