Sr. iOS Developer (BB-B5A82)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Pluto TV is an American internet television service owned by ViacomCBS. Co-founded by Tom Ryan, Ilya Pozin and Nick Grouf in 2013 and based in Los Angeles, California, Pluto is a free, advertiser-supported video on demand (AVOD) service that primarily offers a selection of programming content through digital linear channels designed to emulate the experience of traditional broadcast programming. The service’s revenue is generated from video advertisements seen during programming within ad breaks structured similarly to those found on conventional television.
Pluto TV licenses its content directly from providers, and as of March 2020 has deals with 170 content partners providing more than 250 channels and 100,000 unique hours worth of programming. Its content is available via its website and supported apps. As of March 2020, the service averages more than 20 million monthly active users.
– Experience programming in Objective-C or Swift
– Experience using XCode
– Experience following and implementing software design patterns.
– Able to work with multiple scrum teams in an agile process.
– Experience with unit testing, test driven development, branching patterns and continuous integration / deployment
– Be an advocate for high quality software and excellent user experiences
– Good interpersonal skills with ability to facilitate conversations with business partners in project definition, business requirements definition and functional design sessions.
– Eye for quality and user experience
– Translate business objectives into software requirements
– Hands on software development on the Apple platform that drives multiple applications for some of the most popular global entertainment brands
– Design, develop, test, deploys new applications as well as maintaining, integrating and improving existing applications
– Work with the product team to understand and deliver on their requirements
– Lead individual project priorities, deadlines and work.
– Participate in preparing business cases, requirements documents and product roadmaps for the Apple platform.
– Attend and participate in meetings and multi-disciplinary committees as required
– Prepare architectural diagrams and technical specifications for the engineering team to deliver high quality, maintainable software
– Represent coding standard methodologies through sharing your expertise, performing code reviews, and mentoring engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onLa Plata, Argentina
work Global Logic