Talent Advocate Lead (BB-629F4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Advocate Lead to join our team and build our talent community of purpose seekers, and serve our clients with their customized talent needs by managing various processes and the Advocate team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and manage the team based on KPIs and continuous improvement.
- Implement creative ways to increase the conversion of candidates into applicants.
- Manage sourcing strategies and timelines for projects.
- Train the team in techniques for Sales and Cold Calls.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Help writing compelling Job Descriptions.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- 1+ years of experience in Recruiting IT.
- Understanding of sourcing and recruitment trends.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Advanced English Level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan Justo, Argentina