Frontend Tech Lead (BB-95CEC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for FrontEnd Tech Leads to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and design the UI front-end using D3.js and dc.js for several healthcare data products with complex calculations and data visualizations.
- Collaborate with customers and product owners to define and design features for the product in an agile development environment.
- Lead off-shore front end development workstreams to achieve iterative sprint goals.
- Get hands on with development and deliver user-facing visualizations while improving the technology stack along the way.
You Must Have:
- Experience and total understanding of the challenges of large-scale CSS code bases and CSS architecture (web application, e-commerce, etc.).
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 5 días
info Desde casa