Head of Talent Support (BB-E7CA4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a proactive and experienced Head of Talent Support. The Head of Talent Support balances customer support strategy with delivery and champions for people management, performance management, and talent agendas, enabling excellence in applicants’ support delivery, upholding a mind-set of surpassing departmental expectations. The Head of Talent Support oversees cost-effectiveness, productivity, and the provision of support procedures that nurture continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Define The Omni-channel Talent Support Strategy.
- Use Analytics to understand the strong and weak points of the Talent Acquisition areas and processes.
- Define KPIs and set goals to excel in talent support and helpdesk services.
- Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support.
- Experience in leading support activities on multiple channels (Email, Phone, Whatsapp, Live Chat, etc.).
- Strong communication skills to define and convey clear, accurate, and high-quality feedback to job candidates.
- Experience in Leading Teams based on KPIs and metrics to measure and increase the team’s performance.
- Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
calendar_todayhace 3 días
info Desde casa
location_onLa Plata, Argentina