CIB Regulatory Controls – Regulatory Reporting Controls and Oversight (BB-3DBEE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Role: CIB Regulatory Controls – Regulatory Reporting Controls and Oversight
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The CIB Global Regulatory Risk and Controls group (“GRR&C”) is responsible for delivery and oversight across the global CIB regulatory landscape. This role is within the North American regulatory controls team within GRR&C, which is responsible for providing control oversight, change management, and leadership and management across the CIB’s reporting obligations, with a specific focus on regulations emanating from the United States and Canada.
The candidate will have responsibility for ensuring the firm is compliant with its reporting obligations under SEC Rule 613 Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) and FINRA Rule 7400 series Order Audit Trail System (OATS) reporting requirements. This includes daily monitoring of the reporting process, generate and review reporting MIS, helping to create new controls, proactive testing of reports, and governance of cross-cutting working groups to implement changes, as required.
· Candidate should have a background of supporting trading technology or trading operations, and a broad understanding of the US Equity Market Structure
· Experience working with the Legal, Compliance and Technology departments designing and delivering regulatory reporting solutions
· Experience with writing SQL queries and knowledge of Data Warehouse technology
· Strong Project management skills is preferred
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
· Team player with ability to build & maintain productive working relationships with colleagues globally at all levels and across functions in order to achieve results
· Excellent organization & planning skills
· Ability to work autonomously
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work J.P. Morgan