Information Technology (BB-F3F22)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
Information Technology area’s mission is to provide, through partnership with their client organizations, effective and efficient information technology that enables the success of all affiliates.
You can apply for:
- Local Operations: Responsible for the Operation and Support of all IT Infrastructures in South America.
- Foundation Infrastructure: Provides a wide range of services to our internal Information Technology Infrastructure as well as to the businesses we support. Among these are Storage, Unix, Scientific Computing, and Midrange services which are all owned by the Foundation Infrastructure line.
- Network Infrastructure: Establishes a highly reliable, cost effective, secure and customer responsive network solutions that provide Business Units with a competitive advantage in their various markets. Consists of Network Planning & Controls, Network Services (Voice & Data), Network Security and Network Delivery Management.
- PC Infrastructure: Responsible for problem resolution, support, changes and updates for global Midrange servers.
- Central Infrastructure: Responsible for operating several Global Data Centers in Houston and Dallas in support of the Upstream, Downstream, and Chemicals business around the world. Additionally, it provides much of the technical support needed to operate the various systems that reside in these data centers. Central Infrastructure also manages the global functions of Operations Reliability, Operations Acceptance and Disaster Recovery. It also represents Infrastructure in the development stages.
Provides support for Global, Regional and Local non-SAP. It covers: Interaction with clients, systems and business anal
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work SGF Global