Senior Data Engineer (BB-CE3F8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Highly Important Multinational Company is looking for a Data Engineer
Goal: The Analyst will be creating and maintaining scripts to automatize and improve processes using internal tools based on Perl, SQL, C and Lua.
- Develop Perl, C or Java projects and automatizations.
- Working on heavy databases, requiring an efficient SQL programing.
- Working on UNIX environments, including shell scripting.
- Coordinates QA tasks of project deliverables.
- Collaborates with internal and external clients to provide projects support.
- Analyzes and confirms the integrity of source data to be evaluated.
- Generates reports following quality control procedures to document analysis and model findings.
- Participate in the design sessions. Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
- Create documentation, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to business and other IT teams.
- Maintain technical support documentation. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain training documents and keep them updated based on System/Process changes.
- Assist in setting up for presentations, summarizing meetings and creating related documentation.
- Degree in Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology or another related discipline.
- 4+ years of work experience preferably within the Financial Services.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Java and C programming.
- Experience working with AWS technologies and big data platforms.
- English: Advanced (technical knowledge)
- Knowledge and experience of Perl and Python programming
- Knowledge and experience of Web programming (PHP, Ajax, etc)
- Experience working with SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL and/or PL/pgSQL scripting
- Experience working with SAS and SAS programming
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina