Sr./Lead NodeJS Engineer (BB-A015B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
A product is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcast video capture system. We provide a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences.
The AI-based automated production solution provides the sports market with easy and affordable ways to produce and distribute high-quality game, player videos and performance analysis. The system consists of a unique panoramic camera head and standard computers running proprietary algorithms for Panoramic and HD video and camera control.
Giving an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events we establish the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry. The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.
– At least 6+ years of relevant commercial experience
– Strong knowledge of AWS, K8S and Docker containers technology, at least 2 years of hands-on experience
– Strong knowledge of application design principles, experience with development RESTful interfaces using Nodejs, MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
– Strong understanding and practical experience of unit testing
– Experience working with API Gateway, CDNs, API Performance testing, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools
– Experience with using WebServices, WebSockets and RabbitMQ
– Good knowledge of Agile team environment, process and tools (e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence)
– Strong communication skills with Advanced English level
Would be a plus
– BS in computer science or a related field
– Good knowledge and/or practical experience of any other programming language (e.g. PHP, C/C++, Python)
– Experience with video streaming solutions (e.g. Akamai, Wowza, Zixi)
– Experience with integration and management of any analytics and/or monitoring tools
RabbitMQ, Websocket, DataDog, ELK, Git, Jenkins, Azure
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. The product is growing fast now and after signing a new big contract we are now looking for a talented engineer who will extend our existing R&D team, but will be sitting in the client’s office and be a key person for solving their dedicated tasks if any. Althought most of your time, be ready to work on the regular product tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Located in a comfortable indoor area in our Client’s office. Cover USA West Coast time zone, so better if you can come and stay later.
– You will be the key person to interact with the Customer on solving issues related to services integrations, upgrades and Cloud infrastructure changes. Be ready to determine and develop an approach to solutions, receive technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
– Identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoote and resolve complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
– Work as a part of existing R&D team based on the backlog in Agile/Scrum manner. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
– Assist with vendor selection/evaluation and infrastructure monitoring.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onLa Plata, Argentina
work Global Logic