Administrative Assistant for Talent Acquisition - ARG (BB-5498D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide overall general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition department. This is a fast paced role that will require strong attention to detail as you partner with the Delivery team to facilitate the candidate interview and hiring process. You will need to be prepared to accommodate the aggressive hiring expectations of our business.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Syneos Health’s mission and culture, thrive in a fast paced environment, and you will be proactive, resourceful and efficient. This person must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing company.
1. Coordinates with Talent Acquisition staff, interview team, hiring managers, and candidates to schedule phone, WebEx, and face to face interviews as requested in a timely manner. Completes all actions required for a smooth interview experience for the candidate. Actions may include:
• Gathering availability of the various parties participating in the interview and creating an interview schedule as well as scheduling travel, hotel accommodations, and in-town transportation for candidates;
• Working all needed logistics for the actual interview including conference room booking, webcam, and WebEx set up;
• Produces required documentation and travel instruction to all team members (including interview schedule) in advance of the interview.
2. Reviews and approves offer letters in applicant tracking system.
3. Where regionally required, oversees new hire pre-employment processes including background check/drug initiation and investigations. Monitors virtual onboarding process in applicant tracking system.
4. Assists with data entry and reporting from the applicant tracking system as required.
5. Creates Talent Acquisition reports on a regular basis as required.
6. May oversee the Employee Referral Process, audit reports, or other SME responsibilities to assist with processes that support the Talent Acquisition delivery team.
7. May open requisitions for Talent Acquisition Specialists as required.
8. Assist the Manager, Talent Acquisition Onboarding or other members of the TA Leadership team with special projects or job duties as required.
• High school diploma plus experience providing human resources or administrative support; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating, and partnership skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), email, and voicemail.
• The ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is essential.
• Ability to build team relationships with line management, employees, and HR team at all levels.
• Strong customer services skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Management or related discipline preferred
• experience in a TA Coordinator or similar role
• Familiarity with an ATS system.
calendar_todayhace 3 días
work Syneos Health