Bids and Tenders Specialist (BB-9C7C6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
The Bids &Tender Specialist will be responsible for conducting tenders, quotes and monitoring the processes in accordance with the applicable legislation of the country, as well as the procedure or procedures defined by Global, Regional and / or Locally.
The B&T Specialist will also be responsible for the registration of information in the related databases and / or system (when applicable), as well as the preparation of standardized reports to the commercial area of the country or countries under her / his responsibility.
Through the execution of objectives, and in adherence to policies and legal provisions of each country, this position must:
• The B&T specialist Will lead the processes of pre-bidding, bidding and Post -bidding includding Commercial area, Marketing, Finance, Technical Service and other areas involced in the process.
• Experience in elaboration and participation in B&T processess for both Public and Private sector, as well directly and indirectl.
• She/ He should be knowledgeable on participation on in-person process, e-processes for Federal entities, Statal, and Municipalities in the must important portals
• Knowledgable in different tendering models
• Knowledgeable of local regulations around healthcare
• Manage of the historical prices data to provide price recomendations to comercial área for each tender process.
• Elaborate processes and playbooks regarding B&T processes in Country.
• Develop an internal process for followup % of progress of each contract, independently if it a Direct / Indirect contract.
• Train and align the Commercial team and Distributors on the processes mentioned above.
• Elaborate Proposals and quotes as Cusotmer Request.
• Keep track of the status of the Register ASP as supplier
• Follow up of the emission / renewal of any document require for B&T process.
• Elaboration of diverse kind of letters for B&T.
• Knowledgable in the elaboration of quotes in main e-platforms
• Implementation of KPI´s metrics, dashboards and gap analysis
• Contract Sell in and sell out follow up expected for the month
• High cross-functional interaction between Commercial, Finance and Pricing areas to define participation strategies.
• Keep constant communication with the supplier(s) of search engines to update key words, materials to improve search strategy.
• She / He Will be responsable to deliver all proposals and quotes in a timely manner,
• Be compliant with the information under her / his control and the one she/he has access to
• Responsible to inform and communicate risk and gaps of the operation.
• Other task assign her / his manager or leadership team.
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Advanced Sterilization Products