Payments Analytics Manager - Payments Intelligence (BB-AEC43)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Zara rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a great Payments Analytics Manager who is eager to learn new things every day. If you love solving complex problems involving data analysis, and be a key source of insights for high-impact decisions, check if you fit the description below and apply!.
What will I be doing?
- Deeply understand how our customers such as Amazon, Spotify, Booking, or Uber are using Dlocal to process payments.
- Become a key player during the ramp-up of new customers, by closely analyzing transaction information and identifying areas of improvement. This involves examining millions of data points and recognizing patterns of why some transactions fail.
- Work closely with Dlocal partners (payment service providers, acquirers, banks, etc) all around the globe to optimize our partnerships.
- Coordinate and run A/B tests to continuously improve key performance indicators.
- Be the source of insights for our Product, Machine Learning, and Operations teams, in order to develop new solutions that will increase the success of our customers.
- Recruit and lead a team of payment analysts that will focus on maximizing conversion rates.
What skills do I need?
- Analytically driven with experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data.
- 5+ years of experience in payments/product analytics.
- Prior experience in Payments / Fintechs is a plus.
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering)
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
If you want to learn more about dlocal check out our webpage or our instagram @dlocalteam.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días