IT Project Manager (BB-5340E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
We create complex digital experiences within a high performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Aspects of the role:
- Verifiable experience as Project Manager in large-scale projects and customer exposure.
- Solid xperience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Organize and plan the implementation of the new Monitoring tool.
- Prepare reports that will be sent to the client on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that the tasks and due dates are carried out.
- Communicate the news of the project in the different status meetings with the client to be the connection link for topics related to this project.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Advanced English (writing and speaking skills) to be able to communicate with technical teams and customers.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Passionate and curious about technology.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 3 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina