Infrastructure Architect (BB-E2F7D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to lead the different support teams and manage IT infrastructure improvements.We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the company’s Infrastructure, especially on AWS infrastructure.
- Analyze existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization.
- Lead the design and review processes for new systems.
Be the point of contact for issues related to servers and critical applications.
- Administrate and innovate AWS Infra.
- Monitor network designs and employ technological advancements in business network architecture.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems.
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Proven experience with AWS, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Linux, and - Networking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Shell Scripting and ANSI SQL (Desirable)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 4 días
info Desde casa
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina