Care Management Associate (BB-45C3B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST
Monday - Friday 10:30am-7:00pm CST
As a Care Management Associate, you will help support the Amazon Dedicated team to provide comprehensive coordination of medical services for the membership. This position offers the candidate the opportunity to join a dedicated team (working primarily with only one plan sponsor) where we care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and we are committed to integrity and excellence. The Amazon Dedicated team has a strong desire to deliver best-in-class service to the member's we serve and we strive to do this as a TEAM.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
- Must be able to work in Central Standard Time zone hours regardless of candidate's actual time zone.
- 2-4 years experience as a medical assistant or office assistant.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work CVS Health