Recruiting Manager (BB-A52F4)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Recruitment Manager to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry! to accompany our strategic growth objectives in hiring personnel and key roles.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate in the definition and execution of the talent attraction strategy.
- Plan alternative scenarios of recruitment according to business needs.
- Design and validate best practices for the attraction, search and selection of professionals for our vacancies in collaboration with leaders and Managers.
- Provide new ideas and solutions aimed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the selection processes, methods and technology.
- Preparation of reports and metrics.
You Must Have:
- Experience in leading teams of at least 5 people.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge of the IT market, both of development professionals and business profiles.
- Good command of English to get by on a day-to-day basis.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
calendar_todayhace 1 día
info Desde casa