Full Stack Developer (BB-DFD3F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce brilliant websites, platform integrations and online stores. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team building beautiful websites with a high emphasis on performance, quality, and experience.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. We expect you to be a team player, tech-savvy and experienced, curious about new technologies and platforms, reasonably self-managed, and used to working remotely. Having a keen eye for detail and a taste for design is a big plus.
We’re accepting applications from anywhere in the world. All we require is great communication and a solid internet connection. This position can be part or full time, so anyone with a freelance ongoing activity is more than welcome.
- Build front-end of applications using HTML, CSS, vanilla JS and jQuery
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Working with template languages for a variety of Ecommerce platforms and CMSs.
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (HTML, JavasScript, CSS, JSON, and jQuery)
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and frameworks (PHP, Node)
- Familiarity with databases and web servers (XAMPP, MySQL)
- Familiarity with templating languages (Twig, Handlebars, Moustache, or similar)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and SaaS such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and/or similar
- Experience with Git workflows
- Basic familiarity with design software such as Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with user stories and cross-browser testing
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Please provide information about experience, job or code samples, or external links to your portfolio or public repos.
- Experience with BigCommerce themes & Handlebars
- Experience with API development
- Experience with Twig templates
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with PHP and Yii Framework development
- Native or fluent Spanish skills
TakeFortyTwo and DuckDuckChimp are two award-winning digital agencies, officially based in Madrid but with a 100% remote team across Europe and South America. We have fifteen years of experience. Our customers are located mostly in the US and UK, and we deliver outstanding experiences around platforms such as Salesforce, BigCommerce, CraftCMS, and Mailchimp.
Our attention to detail, emphasis on customer experience and storytelling, and customer care earned us recognition from AgencySpotter as the #1 Digital Agency worldwide in 2019.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work RED FOREST SL ESB87064374