CIB - Operations - TSFX Investigations (BB-AA122)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
· Full operational support to derivatives & other financial instruments which are traded globally.
· Exposure to high daily volumes and large amounts.
· Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
· Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
· Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
· Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operation teams.
· Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Provide comprehensive support for the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
· Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
· Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
· Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
· Internal and external client service orientation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work J.P. Morgan