CFO LATAM & US (BB-A4D51)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
For a very important international digital advertising company.
We are hiring a Head of Finance - Latam. He/she will direct all accounting and financial planning & analysis activities and functions as strategic partner and primary financial interface to regional shared services team who is executing certain accounting activities for the region. This role will also need to assess whether the region has adequate processes, systems and practices are in place to support all accounting and disclosure requirements, including legal entity statutory compliance. Provides financial reporting, business analysis, insight, recommendations, plans and forecasts to support and enable achievement of the company’s short and long-term business goals and objectives. Ensures effective coordination and communication among all regional finance functions and activities, including accounting, tax, credit, treasury, and audit. Provides leadership for financial personnel in the region, including setting priorities, attracting, retaining, and developing talent.
• Direct business facing accounting activities for region, including revenue recognition, inventory and cost accounting, statutory accounting and compliance, and related variance analysis. Ensure accuracy of regional management financial results as well as legal entity balance sheets, income statements and intercompany accounts. Includes relevant reconciliations and analysis, historical trends, aging and other risk/valuation assessments.
• Ensure financial and accounting systems and processes are maintained and improved to achieve greater control, accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of the financial close cycle and montly reporting.
• Develop and improve business practices, policies and procedures to streamline business processes and improve control and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Design, implement and maintain system of effective operational and financial internal controls, in compliance with company internal control program and business and financial policies.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and ensure satisfactory results for audits, SOX compliance, and other reviews, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all documentation. • Support development of financial long range plans, annual plans, forecasts, budgets, and related materials, including risk and opportunity assessment and operational actions to achieve plans.
• Lead analysis and investigation of variances of financial and operational results versus forecast and plan. Communicate findings, drive issue resolution, mitigate risks, provide actionable insights and recommendations to operating and financial leadership.
• Provide business analytics, including trend analysis, region, customer and product profitability, to drive business results and improve operating performance.
• Manage/lead development of business cases, financial models and analyses to aid in the validation of forecasts, business expectations, strategic decisions and projects.
• Mitigate risk and financial exposure in commercial transactions (e.g. customer sales contracts).
• Strong understanding of revenue accounting principles to support revenue recognition assessment for commercial transactions.
• Build and maintain relationships with operating management and financial leadership, regionally. Report and provide advice to VP Finance, and other finance leaders on financial and operational matters. Prepare executive presentations and communications for senior executives.
• Function as financial focal point for all financial matters for regional operating leader and controller, including coordination across accounting, FP&A, tax, credit, treasury, and internal audit functions.
• Provide leadership, attract, retain, and develop talent, and set goals and priorities for team of finance and accounting professionals. Ensure inclusion of all regional finance functions, including tax, credit, treasury, and internal audit in regional resource planning and development activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Appropriate professional qualification / certification to practice finance in country / region preferred.
• MBA/PHD is a plus
Preferred Work Experience (years):
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of people management experience.
• Experience with complex Accounting issues
• Excellent problem diagnosis and analysis skills
• Advanced Excel and database skills
• Advanced strategic and implementation of process improvements
• Demonstrated ability to interface with management levels across functions
• Strong leadership and people management skills
calendar_todayhace 1 día