Accounting Analyst (BB-B60E5)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Highly Important Multinational Company from Oil & Gas Industry is searching for an Accounting Analyst
Today this organization employs approximately 1,800 professionals that provides services to internal and external customers around the world, with a team of highly motivated and diverse professionals.
We are looking for professionals of Accounting and Administration Careers, strongly oriented to long-term growth, with analytical, proactive, energetic and team player skills. Advanced English level is required due to the periodical contact with different parts of the world.
• Reflecting the business transactions in the financial records.
• Producing accurate and timely financial statements.
• Providing financial analysis support for the business.
Examples of job responsibilities:
• Monitoring of product movements
• Settlement of hydrocarbon purchases & sales
• Reconciling inventory balances
• PMI assignments imply working closely with the Downstream Operational Business Units as well as third parties
• Maintaining proper asset balances and disposition
• Ensuring proper bank accounting
• Managing the large number of intercompany charges
• Accounting support
• Reconciliation analysis
• Ensures accuracy of the financial reporting for the Downstream and Chemicals businesses
The company offers excellent hiring conditions such as: flexible work schedule, great working environment, work-life balance, outstanding health coverage, among others.
- Graduates or advanced students from Public Accountant, Business Administration and Systems Adminitration careers (exclusively)
- Advanced english level (must be able to maintain a conversation)
- At least 3 months of related experience
- IT Knowledge (desirable)
- French (desirable)
calendar_todayhace 11 horas
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina