Branding Manager (BB-193F1)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Brand Manager to be our Brand Guardian, maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and manage a portfolio of products to take our brand to the summit of success.
If you have a strategic mind, you are innovative, and have experience in carrying out brand campaigns, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of proven experience working as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 5 días
info Desde casa
location_onSan Justo, Argentina