Wordpress Expert (BB-4021C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
We’re looking for a Wordpress Savant to join our remote team. You know your way through bugs, quirks, plugins, themes and customizations. You can get the best out of the platform through customizations, theme coding, experience and willpower. You've mastered speed, performance and security and can take any Wordpress website to the next level.
We expect you to be comfortable finding your way through theme coding built by other professionals or agencies, spotting issues and opportunities to fix the code base and make it better and more future proof. You're proficient in PHP development and Front-end. We expect you to be a team player, tech-savvy and experienced, curious about new technologies and platforms, reasonably self-managed, and used to working remotely. Having a keen eye for detail and a taste for design is a big plus.
We’re accepting applications from anywhere in the world. All we require is great communication and a solid internet connection. This position can be part or full time. Freelancing is welcome and even encouraged as part of our culture.
- Build, fix or tweak existing Wordpress websites
- Create front-end code and Wordpress themes for new designs
- Integrate Wordpress with third party tools
- Evaluate and define Wordpress architecture through data structure and plugins
- Install, update, backup and maintain Wordpress websites
- Troubleshoot and debug
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation if needed
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies in the Wordpress ecosystem
- Proven work experience as a Wordpress developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (HTML, JavasScript, CSS, JSON, and jQuery)
- PHP Knowledge
- Familiarity with databases and web servers (XAMPP, MySQL)
- Familiarity with templating languages (Twig, Handlebars, Moustache, or similar)
- Familiarity with headless Wordpress integrations
- Experience with Woocommerce
- Experience with Git workflows
- Basic familiarity with design software such as Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with user stories and cross-browser testing
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and an analytical mind
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Please provide information about experience, job or code samples, or external links to your portfolio or public repos.
- Experience with BigCommerce themes & Handlebars
- Experience with API development
- Experience with Twig templates
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with PHP and Yii Framework development
- Native or fluent Spanish skills
TakeFortyTwo and DuckDuckChimp are two award-winning digital agencies, based in Madrid but with a 100% remote team across Europe and South America. We have fifteen years of experience creating digital solutions. Our customers are located mostly in the US and UK, and we deliver outstanding experiences around platforms such as Salesforce, BigCommerce, CraftCMS, and Mailchimp.
Our attention to detail, emphasis on customer experience and storytelling, and customer care earned us recognition from AgencySpotter as the #1 Digital Agency worldwide in 2019.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work RED FOREST SL ESB87064374