IT Business Analyst (BB-26E25)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
The IT Business Analyst is a hands-on resource with experience developing and supporting technical solutions. The IT Business Analyst is accountable to gather requirements, troubleshoot incidents, configuration of new functionality in the software, as well as support testing activities. Ideal candidates must show versatility, showing skills and willingness to understand and support the software from functional and technical point of view.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Intermediate knowledge programming.
• .Net framework experience.
• Intermediate knowledge of databases.
• Oracle preferred.
• Experience in Pay Media, Telecommunications, Billing Systems highly desirable.
• Experience in implementing ERPs, Billing, CRM or mission critical systems.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Permanent Full time
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work Hansen Technologies