Account Director (BB-07422)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Account Director to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Within its activities, it will serve as a liaison with top-level clients on a day-to-day basis, promote business expansion with existing clients, work with other senior managers within BairesDev to expand existing businesses and win new businesses.
- The Account Director is a senior contact point for key clients of BairesDev.
- Serve as a liaison with higher level clients on a daily basis.
- Promote business expansion with existing customers.
- Work with other senior managers within BairesDev to expand existing ones and win new businesses.
You Must Have:
- Significant experience in Client Management.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the IT industry.
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail.
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer (Computer Science, Software Engineering or another IT related degree) is a big plus.
- Living on the west coast is a desirable.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 6 días
info Desde casa