Cloud Solution Architect (BB-36BAA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and security, data protection, and privacy are vital pillars in our mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer cloud security adoption for customers around the world.
Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in cybersecurity and research, to provide its customers with solutions that integrate across the ecosystem by connecting all of your
identities, endpoints, apps, emails, docs and clouds to help you close critical gaps in coverage, reduce risk, and save costs with a streamlined security portfolio.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Security Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) to drive customer transformation on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This is a customer-facing role, owning the overall technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft.
You will own the Azure Security customer engagements, including architecture, implementation, and production.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success in leading indepth technical security architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Security Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive Security as an enabler for Azure workloads.
Key responsibilities include:
• Land an end-to-end value prop for Security Zero Trust) which spans the breadth of
Microsoft Security offerings
• Empower customers in their Azure Security adoption journey, helping them to define a
Secure strategy, Architecture, and implementation of necessary security controls aligned
with Azure Security Services including Threat Protection, Monitoring, Cloud Security, and
Identity and Access Management
• Perform hands-on activities, supporting the customer in evaluating native security
solutions in areas such as Azure Defender, Network Security, Sentinel, and AAD, among
• Accelerate Business Value of overall Azure adoption by improving security posture
• Apply technical knowledge to architect security solutions that meet business, IT,
Regulation and Compliance needs, infusing key security technologies where appropriate.
• Ensure that the solution exhibits “Secure by Design” or “Well-Architected” framework,
such as high-performance levels, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate
reusability, and reliability upon deployment.
• Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Global Security teams at Microsoft, Engineering and Product teams to remove blockers and influence the roadmap.
• Trouble shoot technical issues to prove value of implementation of Azure technologies
• Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing
complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Orchestrate technical resources that may be required to deliver business outcomes.
• Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with
senior security executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing
various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on security solutions/projects.
• Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer security, compliance, and data protection
problems through cloud technologies
• Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively,
resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large
and small audiences (Senior Executives, Security teams, Security admins, DevSecOps,
Cloud Security architect teams).
• Customer Focus. Customer obsessed leader with an “if I don’t know how to get it done,
I’ll find someone who does” approach to solving customer challenges
• Value Realization. Ability to understand customer business objectives and outcomes and ability to quickly leverage tech solutions to accomplish those outcomes
• Trusted Technical Advisor. Ability to build strong relationships with senior security
stakeholders and quickly build credibility and be viewed as a trusted advisor Technical
• Enterprise-scale technical experience with Azure Security
• The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and
understand relevant cloud security market trends.
• Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud security platforms.
• Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner
solutions to solve customer needs. Breadth of technical security experience and
knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Azure
o Cloud workload protection
o Threat protection
o WAF (Web Application Firewall)
o Stateful firewall. (NG Firewall)
o Data encryption and protection key services.
o SIEM, and Cloud Security Analytics
o Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
o Security Operation Center
o Identity and Access Management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related
field experience preferred.
• Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure
Security Technologies, Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CCSP Network Security,
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical security sales and deployment
projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed
• 5+ years of experience in solution delivery experience in Security specialized solution
calendar_todayhace 3 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina