Regional Finance Trade Manager (BB-C5C8E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk AR
Our client is a physical oil supply and trading company operating in Latinamerica and the Caribbean. They deliver refined oil products such as gasoline, distillates and fuel oil to a network of customers including refineries, power plants, storage terminals, retail stations, etc. Our principals are experts in commodity trade and as such deliver tailored made solutions to our customers including shipping and logistics, blending products to required specifications, trade finance, etc.
* Manage the day to day administration of the Group's teams and finance positions with our European and North American Financing Banks for the Trading Activities in the Americas (excluding Mexico), including Manage the Group's Banking Facilities with its financiers to ensure that at all times the Group has sufficient financing capabilities for its ambitious growth plans
* Ensure that no losses are attributable to the Americas finance group due to demurrage for late issuance of LC etc.
* Ensure that the Company's trades are max financed to ensure that the cash tied up in all deals is at a minimum
* Where necessary Prepare the issuance of LC and Payments in the bank's dedicated systems
* Work with Traders, financiers and insurers to ensure that we get best value from our trades and ensure that we mitigate all financial risk from our trades.
* Provide all necessary KYC and Compliance documents as needed by the banks
* Provide all other support as the business needs during its growth
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should possess at least 5 years of experience in a similar trading environment, having previously handled the Trade Finance for Latin America and/or The Caribbean and/or North America
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration conditions.
International working environment and colleagues.
Page Executive is part of the PageGroup. Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Page Executive