Legal Entity Management Desk - Analyst (BB-507B2)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Legal Department has a number of key operations to meet our obligations to various regulatory oversight and investigative bodies as necessary. This includes obligations to regulatory bodies of legal entities, both domestic and international that regulate our business as well as to civil and criminal investigation authorities or adversarial counsel. Legal is organized by Practice Groups that conform to the organization of the Firm’s line of business and corporate staff areas. Each Practice Group has a General Counsel who is the Practice Group Head and who reports to the Firm’s General Counsel. This structure provides the means for the Legal teams to communicate legal and regulatory changes to the business and staff areas and for the lines of business and staff areas to communicate business developments that have legal or regulatory implications to the Legal teams in a timely manner.
The Office of the Secretary (“OTS”) partners with senior management, control groups, lines of business and corporate units to promote effective governance of the Firm, its branches, subsidiaries and affiliates. It operates through a corporate team and three regional hubs, in North America, EMEA and APAC. OTS also works closely with the Firm’s Board of Directors and is responsible for the coordination of Board meetings and materials. OTS has responsibility for the Firm’s proxy statement as well as various other public filings and interfaces regularly with its shareholders on governance matters. We are looking for a Legal Entity Management – Analyst to be based in Argentina and to support the Legal Entity Management Desk (LEMD).
The Legal Entity Management – Analyst may be responsible for delivery of one or more corporate governance functions with a focus on a specific LOB/Function or geography.
Duties included but are not limited to:
· Support the Corporate Governance Contact with board/committee meetings and compliance with internal governance policies including, but not limited to:
· Scheduling board/committee meetings
· Consolidation and distribution of board/committee materials to stakeholders
· Complete post board/committee meeting activities
· Maintain online corporate records in proper order
· Keep internal databases updated
· Respond to firm wide inquiries through the OTS central database, relating to corporate governance responsibilities, legal entity related matters, board related matters and other matters
· Prepare Powers of Attorney, Incumbency and Secretary Certificates, as required
· Provide project related support, research as requested by the Corporate Governance Contact
· Work closely with the Global Filing team to complete statutory filings
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Highly detail oriented, results driven with ability to multi task and meet deadlines
· Ability to identify issues requiring escalation or special attention
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Takes accountability for work product and owns duties through completion with proper follow up, resolves errors
· Job schedule: 7AM to 4PM
· University Degree and at least 2 years related experience in corporate governance position or law firm
· Advanced computer skills (i.e. MS Office Suite)
· Experience of Corporate Governance databases and applications (e.g. GEMS) is beneficial but not essential
· Strong analytical, research, organizational and relationship building skills
· Strong detail orientation
· Law degree not required but a plus
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work J.P. Morgan