Global Administration Analyst (BB-8389F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Global Administrative Analyst to provide full support to the Admin and Finance teams processing invoices and all the payment process in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports.
- Review payroll news and answer employee questions.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team player as well as a self-starter.
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with web-based tools.
- Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing is an asset.
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
calendar_todayhace 1 día
info Desde casa