Head of Commercial LAM (BB-43FB7)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job
The primary responsibilities in this area will be to ensure that the LAM region builds profitable business that complies with the Company’s Risk Management & Ethical Compliance Policies.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Support the regions in winning profitable and commercially sound project business.
- Ensuring the region follows the Group Risk Management Policy and Contract Risk Summary Process for all quotations, tenders and contracts.
- Support the Regional Directors, MD’s, Area General Managers, and Country Sales and Operations Managers within the regions during contract negotiations.
- Review White Papers from Sales and present for management approvals
- Support the regional Commercial Managers and Sales Managers activities and liaise with key functions for the development of P&Ls and cost models for new tenders
- Lead the LAM Strategy deployment, liaising with group, APS and sectors
- Manage reporting for Sales Force and support the development of sales targets and sales plans
- Enhance Sales Capabilities within the region, guaranteeing the needed training and use of Sales tools
- Responsible for management of regional marketing activities, budget, and marketing strategy
- Ensure that all commercial contracts, sub-contracts and consultancy agreements conform to the Aggreko’s Risk Management Policy.
- Responsible for the review and amendment of all client generated contracts and sub-contracts.
- Working with and educating business development on commercial terms around opportunities, bids and contracts.
- Responsible for minimizing risks through the management of guarantees & asset insurance.
- Manage all contract disputes.
- Ensure compliance with ethics policy and integrity in all customer dealings.
- Regular reporting to the Group Commercial Director and Company Secretary on all commercial and legal issues.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Over 10 years relevant experience of Commercial and Contractual negotiation and management in LAM region
- Contract review/drafting experience required
- Experience working in an international environment
- Knowledge and proven experience of drafting, reviewing and amending contracts and sub-contracts
- Strong Numeracy linked with computer literacy and experience with spreadsheet and database applications
- Power generation market knowledge, general technical understanding of thermal power
- English / Spanish Fluency and Basic Portuguese
- Problem solving and analyzing skills
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capabilities to deliver results.
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams about what they need to do in order to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Building capability - developing individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the whole organisation.
- Compelling Communication – recognizing that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity and direction.
Key Role Interactions
- LAM Marketing Manager
- Regional Commercial Managers
- Regional Bid Manager
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference.We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world.We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team.We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do.It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
Posted 2 Days Ago
It’s no surprise that our people are proud to work here
Working at Aggreko is varied, challenging and fun. Every job we do is different, so our people contribute to a wide range of projects. It can be hard work, but the rewards are incredible.
As you’d expect from a business that leads the field in power, cooling and heating, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
What’s more, as a global company we have jobs available in 204 locations – giving you the chance to take your career around the globe.
A job that takes you places
Your career is important – to you and to us. We recognise and reward innovation, hard work and performance by encouraging you to take your career in the right direction. We’ll also support your development through ongoing training.
A global business with team spirit
At Aggreko, you’re not just part of a global business, you’re part of a family. We give our people the chance to work with colleagues in different departments around the world, so that you get to know our business inside and out.
A diverse culture
Because we operate globally, Aggreko employees come from a wide mix of cultures, skills, attitudes, experiences and backgrounds. We embrace a broad range of views and experiences – it helps us meet the challenging needs of our business. In fact, it’s an important part of our success, productivity and responsiveness to the diversity of our customers.
Start your career on the right track
We know how daunting things can feel at the start of your career – so we pride ourselves on giving you direction. Whether you’re starting your first job, or want to enhance your academic experience, we can give you hands-on training with our paid internships, as they become available. Placements typically last two to three months and we offer them at many of our locations and across a range of roles, including engineering, research, technical support and day-to-day business operations.
Opportunities for everyone
Aggreko is committed to ensuring that our employees are able to enjoy a safe, respectful work environment free from all forms of discrimination, abuse and harassment.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work Aggreko, LLC