Networking Engineer - Tier 3 (BB-64973)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you’ll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You’ll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You’ll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your co-workers, as well as other teams in the network
Qualifications - Internal
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
o Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
o Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
o Design (compliance, security)
Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
• Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficient in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++, perl, python,java, C#,.net)
• The candidate should be proficient in the following Infrastructure automation technologies - Ansible, Puppet, Chef in addition to building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• This Tier 3 position will involve day to day incident and problem management of major impacting data issues globally, proactive infrastructure management. The candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert in Firewall (Fortinet) technologies attending bridge calls, address tickets, and work hand in hand with the GNS Tier 4/PE organizations on items such as bug fixes, design changes, and code upgrades.
• Proven experience managing various large-scale enterprise network topologies including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Network Security&Services. Examples include Routers (Cisco – ASR/GSR/Nexus/Juniper) Switches (Cisco), Wireless (Cisco), Transport (Cisco/Ciena). Firewall (Fortinet/Check Point/Cisco), Load Balancers (Cisco and F5), Proxy (Blue Coat), Etc. Certifications in these areas preferred
• 5-10+ years of experience in information technology with a focus on Firewall networking. Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) certification or equivalent experience is required. Strong background in Packet Capture tools and analysis. (Niksun, ARX/AIX, Endace, and cPacket)
• Able to identify manual operational tasks and develop automation to solve problems in a modern SRE support model.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
• Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
calendar_todayhace 10 horas
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina
work J.P. Morgan