Talent Search Specialist (BB-ABBF0)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Search Specialist for finding relevant candidates in Candidate Databases, Developer Platforms, and Job Boards based on strict search criteria.
What You’ll Do:
- Propose innovative solutions to track hard-to-find profiles.
- Define search filters to find hyper-targeted leads.
- Work with data and create plans to find the best candidates with a high probability of applying to openings.
- Come up with creative ways to reach out to candidates that are not necessarily looking for a job.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience with search engines (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub).
- Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 11 horas
location_onSan Justo, Argentina