Semi-Senior Human Resources Analyst (BB-792D3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Descripción:BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Semi Senior HR ADM Analyst with English to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise the collection and validation of the news of the month (licenses, vacations, increases, etc.).
- Prepare the salary pre-settlement and review the impact on earnings.
- Collaborate in the process of registering and terminating our employees.
- Collaborate in the documentation of processes in the area and analysis of improvements in them.
- Collaborate in the interaction of the HR-ADM area with external entities / suppliers.
- Prepare reports and reports required by management or other control areas.
- Assist different audiences in labor matters.
- Attend the administration area.
You Must Have:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers related to the search.
- 3 years work experience in similar positions.
- Experience in service companies.
- Knowledge in the AFIP platform.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Desde casa
location_onSan Justo, Argentina