Sponsor Contracts Specialist (BB-9F2BE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Processes company contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations. Identifies project and/or individual contract related problems and works within the team to provide solutions.
1. Manages assigned contract management processes, including but not limited to the coordination and finalization of the Customer contractual instrument including the project specifications and budget.
2. Negotiates and prepares contracts, budgets and related documents for participation in clinical trials.
3. Communicates and explains legal and budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
4. Evaluates and reviews Customer requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines; escalates deviations to department leadership and/or the Legal Department.
5. Serves as communication liaison between Contracts staff and internal and external Customers. Provides functional guidance and keeps Contracts team aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
6. Evaluates contracts for completeness and accuracy by comparing to department guidelines to determine adherence, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
7. Initiates and participates in face-to-face or teleconference Customer meetings for the purpose of expediting the contract signing process, as directed or independently determined as an appropriate course of action.
8. Maintains contract templates, study specific files and databases.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Syneos Health