Partner Success Solution Architect (BB-85F28)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help partners utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Senior Partner Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners and assist technically in projects.
The ideal candidate will possess both a technical background, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers and account management/field reps/pre-sales architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical-skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with the partner, you will enjoy this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Solutions Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed SIs. This includes:
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community and AWS communities.
· Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white-papers.
· Contribute to AWS’ strategy and understanding of the market
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Some travel may be required
· 7+ years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, or systems architecture
· Understanding of core IT infrastructure concepts: data centers, security, networking, storage, compute, and software application development.
· Experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of effective verbal and written communications skills
· This position is based in Brazil. English is required.
· Past experience writing and publishing technical white-papers is desirable.
· BA/BS degree; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
· MBA or Business background is desirable.
· Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
· Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
· Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective.
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
calendar_todayhace 3 días
location_onBuenos Aires, Argentina