Sr Java Developer (BB-4FA57)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo AR
We are looking for a Java Engineer to join our team!
To build software using languages and technologies of the Java framework. You will work on digital transformation project for a major Argentinian Bank. You will create applications from scratch and/or maintain existing code. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. Your goal will be to collaborate on designing, developing and maintaining software.
• 5+ years of Software Development experience.
• Good attitude and willing to learn new technology.
• Expert in defining Technical Requirement, Design, Estimation.
• Expert in JAVA / JEE with Spring framework, Spring Boot, Web Services, JUnit, Git, Jenkin, Dockers, Gradle or Maven.
• Experience building server software that is extremely robust and reliable and capable of providing high performance under heavy load.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed.
• Working knowledge of Java8 & Java11, Docker, Microservices, JUnit, Mocks, SpringBoot.
• Experience building highly scalable and reliable Restful Web Services in a cloud platform like Amazon Web Services.
• Experience building cloud authentication services.
• Experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus.
Nice to Have:
Test driven development, Behaviour driven development, Continuous Integration, Containers, Cucumber, ELK, RabbitMQ
• Application design and review.
• Build back-end application functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment.
• Create code testable through automation.
• Creation of unit and functional automated tests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
• Work with Product Owners, Architects & DevOps Engineers in identifying & defining technical requirements/dependencies in Epics/User Stories.
• Mentor development & automation test engineers and help resolve technical issues.
• Develop core application frameworks/features and resolve issues.
• Work with Infrastructure, DevOps, Security teams in getting issues resolved.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
calendar_todayhace 1 día
work Global Logic